1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Cori: So are you. You don't nearly get enough credit. Remember when we took that walk? On the year anniversary of my mom's death? I still think about it. What hanging out with you feels like after everything we've been through. Still a little awkward, because neither of us really know where to start conversation, but once we get the start we need it's endless talking and it's a nice feeling. Natural. :)
Gabe: You're one of my closest friends. It'll always be natural for us :)
Cori: I know. I'm embarrassed that I even told you. Do you know why I question this? What we could be, all that jazz? Because whenever I talk to you, and this apparently doesn't happen with anyone else i feel like i can be completely honest. I can be me. I guess I could do that with Kevin, but I still set limits to myself. Why? he always expects that I want him to reply with something and i don't. Not always. Sometimes I want someone that will just shut the fuck up and listen to me. You know? Someone I can share silence with. You didn't break me. You hurt me, but you didn't break me. I'm not a porcelain doll. I wouldn't be telling you ll of this if you broke me. My God someone please shut me up at this point i'm just rambling to talk to you because i've missed you...
Gabe: You always were ridiculously strong. It's admirable. Don't lose that.
Gabe: I've missed you too... a lot.
Cori: Yeah. You said that...You know as juvenile as it reads, I used to imagine being the one you ended up with. Like this feeling that never left. And then i remember when my mom mentioning us ending up together. Like when we first started dating, because we've been friends for so long. She seemed so happy and i started believing it...then it stuck. Wow i sound creepy, i'll just stop with that story now...what was wrong with you then? What made you not want to be around me anymore?
Gabe: I mean, written in the stars is sort of .... You weren't happy, Cors. It's kinda hard to be around a person knowing that you'd broken them.